Counselling in Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 3HD
“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
― C.G. Jung.
People from all walks of life come for counselling. For most of us, there are times when we are confronted with events which impact on our lives. Sometimes these things are known and at other times it is as if our feelings and behaviour has changed for no apparent reason. We may feel uneasy, lost, confused, angry, sad, stressed , anxious, unsure of ourselves, our relationships or our direction.
Making the decision to come for counselling is the first step on the journey to discovering and understanding more about yourself, your relationships and your place in the world.
The Saffron Walden Therapy Room
I have a private practice at The Saffron Walden Therapy Room in Essex .
I offer support -
- through unexpected life events, period of change and loss
- exploring, understanding and learning to manage overwhelming emotions
- reconnecting or finding a greater sense of purpose
- releasing old patterns of behaviour that no longer work
- developing more fulfilling relationships
- realising your inner potential
My practice at The Saffron Walden Therapy Room is in the heart of Saffron Walden in Essex, at Old Fairycroft House in Audley Road. Parking is available on site.
Appointments are available daytime, evening and Saturdays.
What counselling & psychotherapy can help with...
- panic disorder
- low self esteem and confidence building
- past trauma including emotional abuse and neglect
- transitional life stages
- relationship issues and affairs of the heart
- personal crisis and stress at work
- life direction
- creativity blocks
- getting 'unstuck'